Friday, June 13, 2014

Luxury life!

We just checked in to our hotel and it is very nice compared to the other hotel. We enjoyed a great meal and are enjoying wi-fi for free. Hopefully all of your kids are in contact with you in some sort. We told them to limit their wi-fi time and enjoy each other. This group has really meshed and they are all getting to know each other. I couldn't be more proud of this group--what a great group. Here are just some fun pics of the last few days:

Megan always tries to photobomb my pictures 
I usually chase her when I find out (look at the man on the right--he's thinking 'crazy Americans')
 So I got her back!
 The picture may not show it, but we are enjoying our Cornwall Pasty! 

It was very warm today and the heat may have gotten to us! We've had great weather--no rain-- and we are ready for our next day! Tomorrow we will visit Bath and Stratford!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home